Is your company already pursuing Cost Efficiency as strategy to increase the overall profitability and to free-up resources that could rather be invested in core-business?
If your answer is yes, then one thing has become clear: Cost Efficiency is critical for business optimization. If your answer is no, then you may reason on that the overwhelming impact of the Covid-19 on all businesses, highlighted the importance of the Cost Efficiency as a strategy to increase the profitability capacity of the companies. Now is the time for organizations to reassess their costs and create a streamlined and cost-efficient organization: opportunities to save money are everywhere, from office rents to industrial procurements! The assumption is valuable: save money that could rather be invested in the core-business systems, to bring tangible competitive advantage!
So, whatever the answer is, MarketingPRO is your ideal partner! Download: CaseStudy_CES
MarketingPRO knows how sensitive is to support industrial customers, through ad-hoc Cost Efficiency Analysis, to identify where to cut costs in the short term and determine where to invest in the long term. Our Cost Efficiency Analysis adapts to clients’ production cycle, from the initial planning phase until the product completion, with the chance to investigate all costs levels, for tangible savings optimization. In addition, we offer qualified Procurement Services, to support our customers’ profitable sourcing:
Why are MarketingPRO Cost Efficiency Analysis and Procurement Services offering solid advantages? It’s all about the followings:
- Assessment phase to identify and manage “good costs” from “bad costs”.
- Tangible improvements (quickwins) for cost efficiency and optimized procurement
- identify target costing, aiming to earn the best return, rather than just cost cutting in itself.
- Strong knowhow and use of proprietary cost experts.
- IT technical updates & cuttingedge analytical systems.
- Highend data analysis and reporting.
- Full data evidence (i.e. invoices, quotes, offers, etc.) to submit to Customer’s procurement.
- Simultaneous multimarket analysis.
- Tangible results matched with safe deadlines.
Global49+ World Markets
MarketingPRO action is spread over 49 countries worldwide, covering the most dynamic markets across Emea, Americas and Asia-Pacific.More
About usScientific Marketing
MarketingPRO is the Global Competitive Intelligence Consultancy, supporting international companies with market researches around the world.More
A unique multi-industry panorama: Automotive, Construction Equipment, Agriculture, Grocery, Chemistry and many others.More