Is your company a best performer when it comes to pricing strategy?
Your decisions have tremendous implications. In fact, determining how to price your products and services is a critical decision, impacting the viability of your company’s success?
If your answer is yes, then you know how vital it is to rely on the right tools to achieve the financial targets, to fit within the reality of the marketplace and to be consistent with the other variables in the marketing mix (product quality, distribution issues, promotion challenges). If your answer is no, then you risk missing the importance of setting the right price strategy, so un-defining your brand image and market position. In order to maximize your profit potential it is fundamental to sell value to customers, not just a price!
So, whatever the answer is, MarketingPRO is your ideal partner!
MarketingPRO advices Customers to develop the right pricing model and scheme in order to boost the bottom line and improve profitability, whatever the industry is. Be it the move from a cost-based to a value-based pricing model, or the development of a bundling scheme, or the review of the company’s discounts structure, the implementation of the right pricing strategy implies the perfect understanding of the relationship between price and volumes, of the value drivers behind customer’s decisions as well as of the ability to have an open eye on competitors’ reactions.
Thanks to our multi-year global experience in the Automotive, Trucks, Agriculture, Construction and Handling Equipment industries, etc.. we know that pricing has the highest impact on increasing company’s profits. With us, you will benefit from accurate and analytical support to define the pricing strategy and process that are appropriate for the markets and customers you target: since it reflects everything you do as a company, pricing is the most important aspect of your business!
Why is MarketingPRO Pricing Models Support so distinctive? It’s all about the followings:
- Support Customers decisions on the right combination of market share, profitability and revenue.
- Definition of optimal brand’s image and market positioning, according to business plan.
- Helps Customers moving from Cost+ pricing, to Value-based pricing through Market-base pricing.
- Discover new profit opportunities, by examining current pricing strategy.
- Gap analysis re. the core processes that are currently implemented by customers.
- Commercial system and process analysis (who sells to whom and at which price).
- Definition of the dependencies between the global-pricing and the local-pricing process.
- Definition of discount model and authorization procedures.
- Competent assessments of compliant process.
- Evaluation of specific risks and opportunities.
- Detailed and customized impartial quality evaluations, inspections and examinations.
- Specialized skills and expertise combining with external perspective.
- Metrics and KPI review: high-end monitoring and reporting.
- Top-notch presentation capabilities and results discussion at leading Customers.
- Tangible results matched with safe deadlines.
- Availability to determine incomes on standard fee-based contract, or “no-cure-no-pay” schemes.
- Best-in-class Customers retention.
Global+40 World Markets
MarketingPRO action is spread over +40 countries worldwide, covering the most dynamic markets across Emea, Americas and Asia-Pacific.More
About usScientific Marketing
MarketingPRO is the Global Competitive Intelligence Consultancy, supporting international companies with market researches around the world.More
A unique multi-industry panorama: Automotive, Construction Equipment, Agriculture, Grocery, Chemistry and many others.More